Auditions are now open!
2018-2019 Schedule & Information
Aug 10-12: Rehearsal Weekend (Orlando)
Oct 12-13: Fall Concert Weekend (Orlando)
Jan 4-6: Rehearsal Weekend (Jacksonville)
Feb 1-2: Winter Concert Weekend (Tallahassee)
$200.00 per member, includes
- Membership dues
- Music packet
- FSOF Polo
Payment plan options:
- Option A: $200 by August 1
- Option B: $100 by August 1, $100 by September 1
- New Teacher Option: $50 by August 1, $50 by January 1, $50 by February 1, $50 by March 1
Cost should never be a prohibitive factor for being a member of our ensemble. If none of the above payment plans work for you, for whatever reason, contact Kody Wallace directly.
2018-2019 Audition Information
Thank you for your interest in performing with FSOF!
Auditions will be available via the application and upload in the link below. Deadline to submit audition is July 1.
- PREPARED SOLO: Perform 60-90 seconds of a prepared solo of your choice (with piano accompaniment if possible). Select a piece that will allow you to demonstrate your ability to sing legato with expression. The piece should be in a comfortable range.
- EXCERPT: Sing your vocal part to excerpt from “The Beatitudes” (download here). The purpose is to determine your personal preparation skills—be prepared to demonstrate accurate pitches and rhythms as well as articulation and phrasing as indicated in the score.
Acceptable File Formats: .wav, .mp3, .m4a, .aiff, .aac, .wma
Please complete the form linked below by July 1 to indicate your return to Festival Singers for the 2018-2019 season. Thank you!